¼ onion, finely diced
1 ½ peppers, thinly diced (I used 1/3 Red, 1/3 yellow and 1/3 orange)
1 small zuccihini, chunked
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tbsp olive oil
½ C quinoa
1 C Water
Salt /pepper to taste
½ C Dubliner Cheese, finely shredded (optional)
1. Add onion, pepper, olive oil, garlic, salt/pepper to a skillet.
2. Cook for 10 minutes on medium until onions are translucent and starting to brown.
3. Add zucchini and cook for an additional 5-7 minutes until zucchini is soft.
4. While veggies cook, bring water to a boil in a separate saucepan.
5. Once boiling, add quinoa, reduce heat to low and cook for 15 minutes.
6. Add the quinoa to the veggies mix and stir to combine well.
7. Add cheese and serve warm.