1 French bread loaf, cubed
3 C milk
1/4 C sugar
1 1/3C brown sugar
1C pecans, chopped
1. Combine eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla, 1t cinnamon in a mixing bowl and set aside.
2. Place cubed French bread in a greased 8x8 pan.
3. Pour milk and egg mixture over bread and stir well to combine.
4. If you can, refrigerate overnight.
5. When you are ready to eat, combine brown sugar, butter, pecans and remaining cinnamon until it resembles a sand like mixture and cover the top of the casserole.
6. Bake uncovered at 350 for 60 minutes. Let stand for 5 before serving.
1. Follow steps 1-5
2. Cover and freeze
3. Defrost completely in fridge
4. Bake uncovered at 350 for 60 minutes