2 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
4 Tbsp honey
1 C cooked quinoa
1/2 C milk
2 C whole wheat flour
1 tsp cinnamon
4 tsp baking powder
1 C blueberry, pulsed in the magic bullet so there is a bite of blueberry in every bite
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix together butter, honey, and quinoa.
3. Slowly mix in milk, once combined fold in marionberries
4. In a seperate mixing bowl, mix together flour, cinnamon and baking soda
5. Add dry ingredients slowly, and mix until well combined
6. Place dough on a floured surface and roll it out, then fold it over on its self and repeat three or four times (adding flour as needed) to create layers in the scones.
7. Roll out scones into a circle about an inch thick and cut into 8 triangles.
8. Place on a greased cookie sheet and cook for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out dry.
(inspired by Blueberry Quinoa Scones by Once a Month Mom)